Free Video Chat?
Video chat allows you to easily see, hear, and chat with people all over the world through a web page.
Web cam users can broadcast streaming audio and video. No camera is required to see and hear people.
Invite your friends and family to join you in a private room, or just hang out in the public video lobby and meet new people.
video screenshot screen recording
To see or hear someone on web cam look under "users in lobby" and click on a
nickname that has a web cam icon next to it.
To go to a different room click the room name under "rooms" to join.
Rooms with locks are private and require passwords.
Only registered users can create and host their own private rooms.
To get better video quality mouse-over your own video window.
If you see a user who is inappropriate give them a "thumbs down" by clicking on
the "thumbs down" icon in their private messaging window under their video.
If enough people vote against them they will be kicked out.
iVideochat.com is not moderated and depends on users to moderate the site.
No nudity is allowed in the lobby.
Nobody can see me but I have a web cam.
- If you are sending video on Yahoo! Messenger, Net Meeting, or another video
chat program then User plane Video chat can't access your web cam. Please
stop that other program.
I can't see anyone.
- Logout by hitting "logout" at the bottom right of the room. Log back on and try
again. Be sure you are viewing users with web cams.
How do I send audio?
- Mouse over our own local video window and choose "un mute".
The video looks slow and blocky.
- If you are on a broadband connection mouse over your own local video and
choose higher quality video.
Someone is harassing me.
- Right click on their nickname to ignore them.
The wrong video source is selected and I want to use my web cam.
- Right click your video window and choose "settings". Next click the web cam
icon tab and then you can use the pull-down menu to select your video